6 week review
This review is offered at Prudhoe Medical Group as it is a joint review with both GP and health visitor.
At this review your baby will have a full physical examination.
This is an opportunity for you to talk about your baby, their health and discuss any worries, even minor things.
Some things that you may want to consider discussing during this review are:
- Do you feel well yourself?
- Is all going well feeding your baby?
- Are you pleased with how your baby is growing and developing?
- Does your baby watch your face and follow with their eyes?
- Does your baby turn towards the light?
- Does your baby smile at you?
- Do you think your baby can hear you?
- Is your baby startled by loud noises?
Some useful online resources: