From 4th January we are starting an exciting transformation of our old baby clinic and health visitors offices. For 4 weeks there will be ongoing works to these spaces to create two new clinical rooms for our team to consult from.
We are very grateful for your patience whilst there will be disruption to our surgery. We will do our best to minimise the noise and will try and ensure there is no impact to patients.
All of our current GP consulting rooms are still in use and therefore there is no disruption to our service. This is an exciting time for our surgery as we expand our clinical space for our ever growing team.
Click here for more patient information
DoYourBit to protect the NHS by keeping A&E free for serious emergencies
Our services continue to face high demand and your decisions as a patient really make a difference. We therefore ask if you would please consider:
- only using 999 and A&E if your condition is a threat to life or limb.
- using alternative services, such as local pharmacies, GP's and NHS111 On line services nhs.uk.
- attending A&E with non-emergency conditions are likely to face a long wait for treatment and may be referred to a more suitable service for their needs.
- check your symptoms, using the online symptom checker available at 111.nhs.uk, which will re-direct you to a health professional if you need to be seen by someone. If your symptoms persist and you are not getting better, please contact your GP practice for advice.
- If you need advice for an everyday illness or injury, please either contact your local pharmacy for help of look at the self-care advice that's available online from the NHS at nhs.uk.